- For ambitious professionals with at least three years of work experience, you can accelerate or redirect your career with our internationally accredited MBA programme
- Gain the tools and skills in purposeful leadership, innovation and technology to transform yourself and the world around you for good
- Develop a solid grounding in core business disciplines through core modules, and tailor this programme to your individual interests and career needs with our range of elective specialist modules
- Take advantage of experiential learning through study trips, company visits, corporate challenges and consultancy projects for partner organisations, which complement workshops led by business practitioners and academics who are specialists in their field
- Ranked in The Economist's Which MBA? Rankings 2019
The majority of students are based at our Streatham Campus. The campus is one of the most beautiful in the country and offers a unique environment in which to study, with lakes, parkland, woodland and gardens as well as modern and historical buildings. The centrepiece of Streatham Campus is the stunning Forum, which provides the Student Services Centre, a modern 24/7 library, technology-rich learning spaces, a 400-seat lecture theatre, the University’s reception, and retail and catering outlets. A new addition in 2018 were the student hubs – a collection of accessible spaces across campus where you can eat, socialise and study. Hubs include info points, where you can ask questions about your life as an Exeter student, from queries about your course or timetable, to wellbeing and careers. The city centre is only a 15-minute walk away so you can enjoy the advantages of a campus-based university without missing out on life in the city. The catered halls of residence and most of our purpose-built, self-catered flats are either on campus or nearby in the city centre, so you’ll have easy access to everything you’ll need.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Exeter’s vision is to make the exceptional happen. To achieve this we have to attract, develop and retain outstanding individuals from all around the globe. We know that in order to achieve our aims our community must be diverse and representative. We must work together as one group, unified by our shared values. We are committed to supporting colleagues in order that they may realise their full potential.
- Degree Apprenticeships offer an innovative and cost-effective way of attracting, training and retaining high-calibre employees and graduates to your business. We work in collaboration with employers to shape customised programmes that meet specific business needs. As such, your needs are addressed as part of the co-design of the Degree Apprenticeships programmes we offer.
- Apart from providing you with money, a part-time job can provide you with experience to add to your CV. You will develop skills such as time-keeping, learning how to deal with colleagues, working as part of a team, problem solving and commercial awareness. Part-time work could provide experience in a field that you want a career in, helping convince employers you are serious about that career path.
- The Career Mentor Scheme is a popular employability scheme which matches students at any stage of their studies, or recent graduates (up to three years post-graduation) with an experienced professional, for sector insight and one-to-one careers advice and guidance, over a 6 month period.
- Many of our degrees include a work experience module as an integral part of the programme. For those that don’t, you can opt to do one of the generic independent work experience modules. Through either paid or voluntary work placements, the module will help you develop essential transferable skills for your future employability.
- Structured placements and internships will help you to develop business acumen and may also help you develop specific skills that will be useful in your chosen career. The Career Zone runs a range of schemes to help University of Exeter students and graduates find valuable internships and placement opportunities.
- You can come to the UK with a Tier 2 (General) visa for a maximum of 5 years and 14 days, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 1 month, whichever is shorter.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
We evaluate candidates based on their first degree, work experience and career aspirations.
To qualify for The Exeter MBA you must have a minimum of three years’ experience in a managerial position.
If you don’t have a first degree but can demonstrate significant (8+ years) work experience and career progression you may still be eligible for the programme.
The Exeter MBA is taught in English, so if English is not your first language you must hold one of the below:
- IELTS 7.0 (with no less than 6.0 in any sector)
- iBT TOEFL 100 +
- A GMAT score will strengthen your application, although it is not required.
Entry requirements for international students
English language requirements
- At least 7.0 overall and no less than 6.0 in any other section.
- At least 100 with minimum scores of 21 for writing, 21 for listening, 22 for reading and 23 for speaking.
- For direct entry onto our Masters programmes you will be required to hold a relevant Bachelors degree with a grade equivalent to a UK Second-class honours (2:1 or 2:2). Check individual programme pages for exact requirements to your course.
If you are interested in our Finance or Management Masters programmes but do not quite meet our entry requirements, you may be able to gain entry by first attaining a Graduate Diploma through INTO.
For entry onto postgraduate research programmes, you will need to hold a relevant Masters degree, supported by a strong research proposal.
For More Informations Pls Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 100 GBP