Master in Industrial Business Management
Due to its clearly defined professional nature, the aim of the Master's Degree in Industrial Management is to offer additional education to recent University graduates with technical or scientifc degrees. For their future professional careers this Master will enable them to access employment opportunities in business administration, management, preferably in industrial companies.
As the Master's Degree in Industrial Management broadens students' business knowledge, it is an opportunity to apply the technical and scientific skills acquired during undergraduate studies into practice in the business world.
In today's business world, companies need employees in the following three major areas:
- General area, for which general education is required. It includes managers who need to have a global vision of the company and its surroundings. Shared services, such as finance, business, information systems and human resources, providing services available to all the departments of the company
- Specific areas, including tasks that require specific training and are related to specific jobs or specific departments The Master's Degree in Industrial Management deepens students' understanding of those three areas and complements the scientific education the University graduates already possess. It provides them with the ability to design, generate and market new products, commercialize existing products or optimize production processes and improve strategies with their current employer.
The master's degree complements and deepens the scientific and technical education previously acquired in engineering or other degrees, both with respect to contents and skills. With a clear focus on business needs, students will acquire specific skills related to the business world as well as cross-curricular skills.
The Master's Degree in Industrial Management will enable students to acquire the following competences:
* Analyze existing relations in the global economic environment, the economic factors involved and their repercussions on companies.
* Interpret company accounts and reach valid conclusions with respect to the prevailing financial situation and likely future developments.
* Make decisions in line with company objectives in the fields of investment and obtaining financing.
* In-depth analysis of consumer and customer needs using the following tools: product, price, promotion and distribution.
* Manage the company's processes and resources to obtain customer satisfaction as effectively and efficiently as possible.
* Be familiar with the social and legal environment of a company.
- Sep Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 900 EUR
Application Fee: 1000 EUR