BA ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND MANAGEMENT N222
This course covers the main areas of management, establishing an understanding of the internal and external environment of the firm.
It also develops your skill set as an entrepreneur, focusing on opportunity identification and understanding the entrepreneurial process.
You will learn the language of business, with a thorough grounding in entrepreneurship, management, accounting, enterprise, marketing, innovation and finance. You will also develop the skills and core theory of management, and develop your understanding of start-up contexts and practical entrepreneurial techniques.
This degree teaches you how to establish your own business, and prepares you for professional leadership and managerial roles in the commercial or public sector. It will help you to develop your problem-solving, presentation and collaboration skills, and increase your numeracy and opportunity awareness. It will also help you to refine your ability to manage and direct yourself effectively, and offers a variety of opportunities outside the curriculum.
You will be well equipped to start your own business venture or pursue a managerial career start-ups, fast-growing companies, or enter competitive graduate programmes.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading