Childhood and Youth Studies MA
We look critically at the differing political and ethical claims on childhood and youth that inform contemporary policy and practice.
You’ll explore new and original ways of thinking about and working with children and young people. Through the course, you’ll learn to:
- communicate effectively with child- and youth-focused professionals
- carry out empirical research with children and young people
- transfer your analytical, writing and other skills to the workplace.
You can study modules across anthropology, international development and child rights, sociology, gender studies, sexual health, psychology, media and social work.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex