Diploma in Visual Arts and Design
For international students interested in a broadly-based program that integrates the study of selected units in the areas of studio-based art, graphic design or history and theory of art and design combined with relevant communication and business skills.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
25A Barker Road, Strathfield NSW 2135 Locked Bag 2002, Strathfield NSW 2135
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The course assists students to prepare for a career in the visual arts and design industries.
One year courses are not eligible for applying PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
An applicant must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy.
- To be eligible for admission to the course, an applicant must have completed year 12 or equivalent with a minimum 50% pass,
English Language Requirement
- IELTS overall score of 6.0 with an individual score of 5.5 in all tests.
- Course Code: 052327B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A