Mathematics and Philosophy BSc
This joint honours degree offers the opportunity to study two different subjects together, whilst having the freedom to follow your own interests.
Core modules in each subject will equip you with an understanding of mathematical structures and techniques while teaching you how to think clearly, analyse ideas and construct effective arguments. You’ll think about morality, knowledge, the self, logic, philosophy of the mind and the nature of reality alongside algebra and calculus.
We also offer an impressive range of optional modules allowing you to shape your degree to your own interests. You could focus on quantum mechanics, ethics, coding theory, philosophy of science or statistical modelling. It’s an excellent way to gain a broad range of expertise and graduate with both the knowledge and transferrable skills that employers value.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds