Graduate Certificate in Genetic Counselling
Students enrolled in the Master of Genetic Counselling (C04374) can apply to transfer into this exit-only course after completing 24 credit points of specified study and gain a graduate certificate qualification.
This course comprises a total of 24 credit points.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
CareerHub is our free digital platform where you can advertise graduate roles, internships, casual positions, and volunteering opportunities to UTS students. It’s also the place to promote webinars, competitions and other opportunities to our community of over 44,000 current students and recent graduates.
UTS Careers Fair:
The UTS Careers Fair is targeted at penultimate and final year students and is also open all undergraduate and postgraduate, local and international students. Each employer selects the types of students they wish to target (by year level and faculty) in the registration process. Students are all given colour-coded badges when they arrive so that employers can see who corresponds to their desired candidates, and a map of the booths, to easily find these employers. Additionally, each employer booth is coded with the students with whom they would like to meet so that the process is further streamlined. We will also have Careers Ambassadors, who are students working on the event, to assist you where needed.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
This is an exit-only course. There is no direct admission to it. Current UTS students may be able to submit an Internal Course Transfer (Graduating) application to exit with this course. Check with your faculty's student centre.
- Course Code: 098054J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Graduate Diploma in Australian Law at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Legal Practice at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Legal Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Law at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Graduate Certificate in Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)