Social Development MA
Gain the theoretical knowledge and practical skills to become a social development practitioner. This course addresses the increasing focus on social aspects of development in policy, planning and practice.
You’ll be based in the School of Global Studies where we conduct cutting-edge research. This is a unique interdisciplinary school at Sussex with a vibrant mix of students and practitioners from around the world. If you have some experience in the field, we provide opportunities to expand and deepen your knowledge.
You’ll benefit from our global network of research partnerships, alumni and professionals in the public, private, consultancy and not-for-profit sectors.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex