Electronic and Computer Music MA
This course focuses on the creative, historical, critical, technical and performative aspects of electronic and computer music, emphasising the many ways in which technology and musical practice influence each other.
A distinctive feature of this course is the balance it strikes between creative practice, technical skills and theory and critical/cultural/historical context in electronic and computer music.
You’ll engage with current thinking and practice in areas including experimental electronic music, sound synthesis, electrical and electronic musical instruments, signal processing, technologically-mediated approaches to composition, live electronic music, interfaces and interactivity, sound spatialisation, electronic music in the museum and more.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Planning and the Environment MSc at University of Leeds
- Transport Planning MSc at University of Leeds
- Railway Operations, Management and Policy MSc at University of Leeds
- Petroleum Production Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Medical Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Exploration Geophysics MSc at University of Leeds