B.Sc. Finance & Management
Carrying out the analysis of complex business models and processes, getting to know financial products better or recognizing correlations of markets - the financial studies give you the necessary knowledge to become a sought-after specialist in national and international companies.
The degree program promises you with characteristic lectures from the areas of management basics (business administration, economics), soft skills (personal and social competences), foreign languages ??as well as branch-specific emphases a business management basis with individual orientation . For example, lectures are offered in the areas of financial management, corporate structuring or international financial reporting.
Before starting your studies, you decide between
- the International Trail with a second foreign language (Spanish or French) or
- the Global Economy Trail with international business topics
and so you can prepare even more intensively for your future career steps .
If you are studying the English Trail, your studies will be entirely in English.
The B.Sc. Finance & Management includes an integrated semester abroad in Europe in the fourth semester. Study the B.Sc. Finance & Management English Trail, you can already spend your semester abroad. Through the semester abroad you will acquire not only international financial knowledge but also intercultural and linguistic competencies.
The choice of the university is up to you. The university network of ISM comprises around 190 partner universities worldwide. In finance you can choose from a comprehensive university network. he study credits are fully credited, so you do not lose time and follow the standard study period.
With a second, optional semester abroad in the seventh semester, the Global Track offers you the opportunity to spend another semester abroad.
Global Track :- The Global Track gives you the opportunity to spend a second, optional semester abroad . In addition to the first semester abroad in Europe, you can thus complete another semester overseas. This will expand your expertise and enhance your linguistic and intercultural skills.
- Sep Deadline: June
- March Deadline: Dec
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
ISM written admission tests: Performance rating in Mathematics and English + Interview with professor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10200 EUR
Application Fee: 1500 EUR
- B.A. Tourism & Event Management at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)
- B.A. Marketing & Communications Management at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)
- BA Marketing & Communications Management at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)
- B.Sc. International Management English Trail at ISM International School of Management Germany (Berlin, Munich, Hamburg, Frankfurt/Main, Cologne, Stuttgart)