Bachelor of Accounting
Accounting is at the center of business and finance - from tracking the flow of money to analyzing financial activities. The skills you develop through the Bachelor of Accounting are fundamental to making strategic business decisions and helping people stay in control of their money.
Our Bachelor of Accounting is a premier undergraduate degree accredited with CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ). Upon completion of the core units, you will meet the entry requirements for these professional accounting bodies and the Institute of Public Accountants (IPA).
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our Bachelor of Accounting will give you technical and theoretical accounting knowledge as well as analytical, communication, and financial skills to succeed in a wide range of careers across all sectors. An accountant doesn't necessarily work in an accounting firm. Other industries also employ accountants — financial institutions, retailers, charities, and record labels, just to name a few.
Career opportunities include:
- professional accountant
- tax practitioner
- data analyst in a financial institution
- entrepreneur or small business owner
- agribusiness manager or consultant
- financial or budget analyst in a commercial enterprise.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- be qualified for admission (see Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework) Rule and the Admission Undergraduate and Postgraduate (Coursework) Procedures); or
- hold an approved overseas qualification under the Articulation Programs; or
- hold an approved qualification from an Australian TAFE under the Articulation Programs.
Assumed knowledge is any two units of English.
For direct admission into undergraduate courses offered by UNE, you must have completed an educational qualification considered to be at least equivalent to completion of Year 12 in Australia.
- Applicants holding relevant Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) Year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding relevant Indian State Board of Education Board Year 12 examination results, other than PSEB and HSEB
- Applicants holding relevant Punjab State Education Board (PSEB) and Haryana State Education Board (HSEB) Year 12 Examination
- Applications holding relevant National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) year 12 examination results
- Applicants holding a relevant Indian post-Year 10, Year 12 equivalent 3-Year VET level Diploma results in a relevant stream
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 60% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+).
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 65% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant start, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not local language), with an overall First Division (60%+)
- Must have achieved a minimum average of 70% in their Best of 4 academic subjects in a relevant stream, including English if necessary (but not a local language), with an overall First Division (60%+),
- Must have achieved an overall minimum average of 60% or First Division results
- Course Code: 061316G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Training and Development at University of New England
- Bachelor of Organisational Leadership at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics/Bachelor of Laws at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics with Honours at University of New England
- Bachelor of Economics at University of New England
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Laws at University of New England