Asia Pacific Studies and Japanese BA
Technology leader, economic giant and cultural powerhouse, Japan is a fascinating country and an important player in the international community. This degree will allow you to develop language skills in Japanese while gaining an insight into the complex culture, history and politics of Japan and the wider Asia Pacific region.
Core modules will build your written and spoken language skills and introduce you to the modern history of the Asia Pacific region. Then you’ll choose from a variety of optional modules to gain a better understanding of life in Japan and the Asia Pacific, from East Asian religions to Japanese cinema, Korean politics and the role of women in Chinese society. You’ll even spend a year studying at a Japanese university to immerse yourself in local culture.
Great facilities and expert tutors will help you make the most of your studies – and you’ll gain valuable skills that really appeal to employers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds