PERSONAL FINANCE, B.S.
The bachelor of science in personal finance looks at economics from a people perspective, developing financial experts who can help individuals and families live more secure lives. Graduates of personal finance are prepared to work in financial product development, financial technology, and consumer behavior.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Active engagement in the career development process is a vital component of a student’s personal growth in college and future success as a lifelong learner, professional, and global citizen. SoHE career advisors help prepare students for life post-graduation through individual and group advising and integration of career readiness throughout our curriculum.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- RETAILING AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.A. at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE, BBA at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: REAL ESTATE AND URBAN LAND ECONOMICS, BBA at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: OPERATIONS AND TECHNOLOGY MANAGEMENT, BBA at University of Wisconsin