Master of Inclusive Education
As a teacher, you know the importance of continued learning. At Western, we’ve created a range of innovative postgraduate degrees that will further your education career or help you move into a specialised field.
A Master of Inclusive Education gives you the skills you need to support people with additional needs in a range of settings, including early childhood, primary, secondary and post-school. And if you are qualified to teach in either primary or secondary school, you will emerge as a recognised Special Education teacher for K-12 by the NSW Department of Education.
This three-year part-time course is delivered online and on-campus, to fit in with your busy teaching schedule. A four-day-intensive teaching session is held in January and July each year, with an additional mid-semester one-day workshop. If you have a postgraduate (Level 8) qualification in Education or a related discipline, you can apply for up to four units Advanced Standing, meaning you can complete your studies in just two years.
Penrith Campus (Kingswood) is conveniently located next to key public transport for the region. Boasting state of the art library, teaching and gym facilities, Penrith Campus is where you can reach your unlimited potential.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
As an inclusive education graduate, you can look forward to career opportunities in:
- Special education teachers in government and non-government agencies
- Early childhood intervention specialists
- Yes, In Hawkesbury Campus and Penrith has 3 years, the Rest of all has 2 years PSW.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Successful completion of a recognized** Bachelor degree equivalent to an Australian degree
**Please note that some degrees and awards are subject to an individual assessment.
- Course Code: 097039E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 05 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Laws) at Western Sydney University
- Master of Philosophy (Education) at Western Sydney University
- Master of Humanitarian and Development Studies at Western Sydney University
- Master of International Criminology at Western Sydney University
- Master of Social Work (Qualifying) at Western Sydney University
- Master of Education (Leadership and Management) at Western Sydney University