Graduate Diploma in Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)
Build on your professional experience in business systems and SAP, with VU's Graduate Diploma in Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems).
In our postgraduate business diploma, you'll learn to implement and maintain enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems using SAP technology.
If you are interested in a career using SAP software, VU is the place to study for it. We have the most comprehensive postgraduate program in Australia, strong industry connections, and 24-hour online access to SAP.
For IT and computer science graduates, our diploma offers a bridge into a corporate profession. You’ll study business systems and SAP processes, including:
- IT management
- work systems
- change management
- accounting systems
- customer relationship management.
The Graduate Diploma in Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems) offers a pathway to postgraduate ERP studies such as the Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems). It is designed for those who already have a base of significant relevant professional experience but do not yet have a postgraduate degree.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Victoria Sydney(VU Sydney)
Victoria University (VU) is a world-class university, ranking in the top 2% of universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020). It's also the first Australian university to deliver the award-winning way of learning – The VU Block Model. VU Sydney is an international-only campus. Students come from over 45 different countries around the world to study at our modern, accessible campus, situated in the heart of one of the world’s most liveable cities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
According to Accenture(external link), there are more than 40,000 SAP professionals worldwide, with more roles requiring SAP expertise than any other systems integrator.
Our course prepares you for early career roles in ERP:
- SAP-related fields
- IT project management
- business analysis.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 084868G, 085240C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management at Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management at Victoria University
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise and Resource Planning Systems at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Tourism and Destination Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) at Victoria University