Msc in Sustainable Finance
Today, all financial companies are integrating new ethical and societal challenges in their investments and asset allocation strategies and are looking for qualified profiles.
The aim of the MSc is to train professionals with a perfect understanding of financial tools and both the financial and extra-financial expertise are key as careers in finance evolve.
Come explore finance from a different angle with well trained, expert faculty and a network of strong partners to facilitate job placement.
With this MSc, you bring a real added value to your career. You have access to a wide range of opportunities in both the traditional trades and the new professions inherent in E.S.G issues.
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: 120 EUR
- MSc in International Business at Kedge Business School
- Msc in Wine & Spirits Management at Kedge Business School
- MSc in International Trade & Logistics at Kedge Business School
- Msc in Global Supply Chain Management at Kedge Business School
- MSc in Marketing at Kedge Business School
- Msc in Purchasing and Innovation at Kedge Business School