Doctor of Philosophy (Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences)
Monash University has a proud tradition of research excellence, and is committed to providing the highest quality of graduate research education. By undertaking your graduate studies at Monash, you will have the opportunity to be part of our stimulating, supportive and professional research environment. You will also gain a genuine competitive advantage going into the workforce.
Monash Pharmacy produces research that is highly regarded within Australia and worldwide. We have established a strong reputation with industry, both nationally and internationally, and act as a resource for industry and research institutes involved in the pharmaceutical and biomedical sciences. PhD graduates are employed in many areas including the pharmaceutical, manufacturing, biomedical and chemical industry, research institutes, government and military sectors.
The Parkville campus has recently undergone a $50 million redevelopment, which includes new world-class research laboratories and teaching space.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
The minimum qualifications for admission to PhD enrolment are:
- a bachelor's degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field, and which normally includes a research component in the fourth year, leading to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- a course leading to a level rated by the relevant department, faculty and committee as equivalent to an honours 1 or 2A in a relevant field;
- a master's degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis. It is normally expected that a grade of honours 2A has been obtained for the research thesis or project. Where ungraded, examiners' reports will be taken into account; or
- have qualifications which in the opinion of GRC are deemed equivalent.
- Course Code: 041048M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree/PhD
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Doctor of Philosophy Science (Joint award Monash - Leipzig) at Monash University
- Doctor of Philosophy Science (Joint award Monash - Bath) at Monash University
- Doctor of Philosophy Science (Joint PhD with University of Warwick) at Monash University
- Doctor of Philosophy (Science (Joint award IITB-Monash) at Monash University
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine at Monash University
- Doctor of Physiotherapy at Monash University