Master of Management
Become an expert in workplace management through study and hands-on experience. Gain the skills needed to manage project teams and lead change with the Master of Management.
This course focuses on managing people, systems and projects in today’s global organisations. It allows graduates to build on their qualifications with specialised expertise.
Management study areas include:
- managing staff
- organisational development and change
- staff learning
- people/HR management.
We make sure your learning is relevant and applicable to real work situations. You’ll take part in case studies and work-related activities. These are designed to strengthen your research, strategic-thinking and negotiation skills. Your study will be underpinned by ethical leadership values.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Masters of Management prepares you for a career in specialist areas including:
- learning and development or HR development
- change management or organisation development
- leadership roles in innovation and business sustainability.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
- Course Code: 084108D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University