ESOL - Entry 3/Level 1 Certificate in Business/Employability
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR
Learners who wish to improve their written and spoken English, Maths and IT skills and go on to further studies or employment. This course is for young students who have an interest in Business Studies.
You will study a certificate in business and quaifications in English and Maths
A variety of methods will be used including group work, pair work, role play, written assessments, listening and speaking tasks, use of course book material, reading exercises, practising of 'real' situations.
HARROW ON THE HILL CAMPUS
Lowlands Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 3AQ
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
On 1 August 2017 Harrow and Uxbridge Colleges merged to become HCUC. The Colleges are now officially part of the same organisation and will work together to provide the best opportunities to students.
We believe it is the people at Harrow College and Uxbridge College that make the College successful and our ultimate challenge is to provide an excellent learning experience to students to help them reach their full potential.
If you are interested in joining our inclusive and professional team and want to find out more, please see our current vacancies or if you know the job you wish to apply for, please fill in the application form and return before the closing date.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you are interested just click on the individual job links for further information about the post, the closing date and to make an online application.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
No formal qualifications required. Students' level of English as well as interest and suitability for the programme will be determined by a written test and an interview at enrolment.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: EENBEF
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BTEC Level 4 HNC in International Travel & Tourism Management at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- NCFE Level 3 Introductory Diploma/Extended Diploma in Travel And Tourism at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- C&G Level 3 Diploma (4976-08)/Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4976-09) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- C&G Level 2 Diploma in Travel & Tourism (4976-04) & C&G Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to Cabin Crew (4883-02) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 HND in Business Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management at Uxbridge College and Harrow College
- BTEC Level 3 Foundation Diploma In Business (RQF) at Uxbridge College and Harrow College