BSc or MChem Chemistry with a Foundation Year
If you don't have the usual scientific or mathematical background for our degrees, a foundation year is for you. Your first year will be spent improving your knowledge and skills, so you're at the right level to move to a degree.
Your study will include modules in chemistry, physics and mathematics. When you've completed the foundation year, you can enter the first year of any of our chemistry degree programmes.
Main (Western Bank) campus
The University of Sheffield is not a campus university, though most of its buildings are located in fairly close proximity to each other. The centre of the University's presence lies one mile to the west of Sheffield city centre, where there is a mile-long collection of buildings belonging almost entirely to the University.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Post Study Work Permit of 2 years
- Course Code: F102
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BSc Chemistry with a Year in Industry at The University of Sheffield
- BSc Chemistry with Biological and Medicinal Chemistry at The University of Sheffield
- Biosciences with a Foundation Year BSc at The University of Sheffield
- BSc Biochemistry with a Year in Industry at The University of Sheffield
- BSc Biochemistry and Microbiology with a Year in Industry at The University of Sheffield
- Biochemistry and Genetics with a Year in Industry BSc at The University of Sheffield