Postgraduate Certificate in Gastronomy
With a Postgraduate Certificate in Gastronomy, you'll be able to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of perspectives and constructs related to gastronomy.
This qualification also provides a pathway to further study, including the Postgraduate Diploma in Gastronomy. If you're already in the industry, this postgraduate certificate will enhance your skills and knowledge base at a more advanced level.
AUT CITY CAMPUS
Our City Campus is in the heart of Auckland. It is AUT’s biggest campus and home to most academic units and the central administration, including the Vice-Chancellor’s office.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Food research
- Human geography
- Employment options requiring a background in food sociology/anthropology
Your qualification at level 7 or higher is acceptable if your course lasted 30 weeks or more.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum entry requirements
Must have completed one of the following or equivalent:
- Bachelor's degree
- Relevant professional qualification or experience approved by the dean (or representative) to be equivalent to a bachelor's degree
- Course Code: AK2017
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Postgraduate Diploma in English and New Media Studies at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in English and New Media Studies at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Visual Arts at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Design at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Communication Studies at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Gastronomy at Auckland University of Technology (AUT)