Statistics MSc is a flexible degree programme enabling students from a wide range of backgrounds to both broaden and deepen their understanding of statistics.
The programme combines in-depth training in mainstream advanced statistical modelling with a broad range of specialisations, from financial mathematics to statistical bioinformatics; from clinical trials to risk management.
You’ll also develop your understanding of research methods in statistics from writing styles to programming skills, preparing you for a wide range of careers in different sectors. You’ll apply these skills in an independent research project.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Sport, Exercise and Rehabilitation MRes at University of Leeds
- Biopharmaceutical Development MSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience MRes at University of Leeds
- Textile Sustainability and Innovation MSc at University of Leeds
- Data Analytics and Human Resource Management MSc at University of Leeds
- Cancer Biology and Therapy MSc at University of Leeds