Postgraduate Certificate in Aerospace Engineering
Aotearoa’s space industry is growing, as is its capacity for innovation in industry and research. Get an introduction to this exciting field with the Postgraduate Certificate in Aerospace Engineering, designed to be the beginning of your journey to further study, or a supplementary qualification for professional engineers who want to upskill with domain-specific knowledge.
Our study options in Aerospace Engineering are supported by Te P?naha ?tea – Auckland Space Institute, which aims to enhance the growth of the New Zealand space sector. The institute is led by academics with deep expertise in the aerospace sector, making the University of Auckland ideally placed to deliver an excellent teaching and learning experience for our students.
The PGCertAerospaceEng is available to study part-time, and additionally provides students with a pathway towards pursuing the Master of Aerospace Engineering.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The PGCertAerospaceEng supplements your undergraduate degree with a broad introduction to a field that is making a significant contribution to Aotearoa New Zealand’s economy. It is largely also treated as a pathway for future, higher-level study in Aerospace Engineering.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE (Grade Point Equivalent) 4.0
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Aerospace Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Robotics and Automation Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Operations Research and Analytics at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Earthquake Engineering at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Certificate in Architectural Project Management at University of Auckland