You’ll gain the skills and knowledge to become a successful economist in government, international organisations, business or at universities.
You’ll learn to:
- evaluate the impacts of economic shocks and policy interventions, informed by latest research and best practice
- frame complex macro- and microeconomic problems systematically and coherently
- communicate technical analysis clearly and coherently.
Much of the theory, empirical methods and policy applications you’ll study is at the forefront of applied economics. You’ll develop skills in statistical and econometric analysis, and have the choice of options covering a range of contemporary economic challenges.
You’ll also have the opportunity to gain valuable work experience with an organisation in the UK or abroad. There is an option to include a placement alongside the dissertation, gaining work experience to enhance your career prospects. Recent placements have included the Low Pay Commission, Standard Life Aberdeen Investments and the Institute for Employment Studies.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Information Technology with Business and Management MSc at University of Sussex