Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics
Enhance your professional experience with a Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics from a world-leading ERP systems (SAP) education provider.
Victoria University is one of the world's leading institutions in ERP systems (SAP) education as recognised by industry, SAP and academia.
Our Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics is tailored to professionals with a base of significant relevant experience, but who do not yet have a bachelor’s degree.
You'll study foundational business analytics units that build on key business systems and processes.
In response to contemporary business challenges, you'll learn to use business analytics techniques and SAP technology to solve information problems. This practical knowledge feeds into effective, complex decision-making that you can apply in a range of professional contexts.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
We live in an era where information and data are central to business. Our Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics – with its SAP component – gives you the knowledge needed for entry roles in SAP and business analytics.
According to Accenture(external link), there are more than 40,000 SAP professionals worldwide, with more roles requiring SAP expertise than any other systems integrator.
Our course prepares you for the following roles:
- SAP-related fields
- business intelligence
- business analysis
- information prediction
- financial, logistics, HR, and supply-chain analysis.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Certificate (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
English Language Requirement
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking)
- Course Code: 084865M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Project Management at Victoria University
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management at Victoria University
- Graduate Certificate in Enterprise and Resource Planning Systems at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Tourism and Destination Management) at Victoria University
- Graduate Diploma in Business (Supply Chain Management) at Victoria University