Graduate Diploma of International Finance
Get a specialist qualification in finance, with a focus on foreign markets with Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of International Finance. You’ll graduate with a broad understanding of international finance and a versatile skill set that can take you around the world.
Finance professionals will be especially interested in Deakin’s Graduate Diploma of International Finance as the coursework and research components have been designed to enhance professional practice in a range of financial domains.
The course may also be attractive to you if you have an undergraduate degree, or you’re keen to acquire a professional qualification in finance.
Successful completion of the Graduate Diploma of International Finance may allow articulation into the Master of International Finance.
The Melbourne Burwood Campus is Deakin’s largest. A short trip from Melbourne’s central business district, Burwood offers the perfect balance between city lifestyle and suburban comfort. On campus you will find impressive buildings and world-class facilities, a wide range of learning and social spaces, and a relaxed atmosphere. If you enjoy getting outdoors between classes, the Melbourne Burwood Campus also sits alongside parkland, which is great for walking, jogging and cycling.
Application Processing Time in Days: 5
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum admission criteria:
- a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, or
- a Graduate Certificate in any discipline, or
- at least three years of relevant work experience in business or another related field, or
- Successful completion of the Masters Qualifying Program (MQP)
Mandatory student checks
Any unit which contains work-integrated learning, a community placement, or interaction with the community may require a police check, Working with Children Check, or another check.
When you apply to Deakin, it’s important to attach all requested supporting documentation, otherwise, your application could be delayed or disallowed.
Remember, most documents need to be certified before you upload them, so give yourself plenty of time to get organized.
Examples of certified copies you’ll need to include:
- award certificates
- academic transcripts
- formal identity papers (e.g. your passport).
Documents in languages other than English will need to be translated. If you’re applying for a scholarship, please also check the specific supporting documents for that application.
- Course Code: 054576B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Certificate of Marketing at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting and Law at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Commerce at Deakin University
- Graduate Diploma of Commerce at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Information Systems at Deakin University
- Graduate Certificate of Business Administration at Deakin University