Pre-Master's in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Logistics and supply chain management bring together the business skills to manage the activities and flows of information between suppliers, manufacturers, logistics service providers, retailers and consumers.
Logistics analysis is critical to success in both manufacturing and service industries. Competitive advantage will increasingly come from the supplier's ability to rapidly respond to changing customer needs, for which effective logistics are of prime importance.
This pathway focuses on the integration of analytical techniques for optimisation with the decision issues and technology relating to logistics and supply chain management. It covers a range of modules that combine lectures, tutorials, practical sessions to solve case studies using software.
It aims to:
- Provide an understanding of logistics and supply chain management.
- Provides an understanding of the available methods to model and solve optimisation and scheduling problems in logistics and supply chain management.
- Provide implementation skills to solve logistics and supply chain management problems using optimisation and simulation software.
- Develop intellectual, analytical, and problem-solving skills that will help develop professional and interpersonal abilities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 03 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A