Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Global Business Management
The Global Business Management program is designed for individuals that want to actively and constructively participate in global business opportunities and challenges. Whether the participants have industry experience or are starting their career in industry, the program is designed to prepare them to successfully address supervisory and managerial needs in a business environment.
The Global Business Management program consists of six general core courses (21 credits). Following those courses, students complete five specialty courses (15 credits) including a graduate experience practicum. Note: This is a two-year program, though students can choose to complete the program in an accelerated form.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Careers at KPU
With a mission to transform lives and empower positive change, KPU employees work collaboratively to inspire our students, our communities and one another. Our success is driven by the dedication and passion of the people who work here and we strive to attract, develop, reward and retain our talented employees.
KPU offers competitive compensation and employee benefits, as well as other perks, through our Total Rewards package. From health and well-being to career development, we're committed to helping our people achieve success.
If your program was less than 8 months
- You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
If your program was 2 years or more
- We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
If you completed more than 1 program
- You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
- must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
To be admitted as a student to a post-baccalaureate or graduate program, you must show that:
- You meet KPU’s Undergraduate English Proficiency Requirement
- You have successfully graduated from a recognized undergraduate or graduate degree program
Some programs will have other admission requirements or program recommendations in addition to the general requirements noted here. See Program Details for more information on each program.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 120 CAD
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resources Management at Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration - Green Business Management and Sustainability at Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration at Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- School of Business: Post Baccalaureate Programs at Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Human Resources Management at Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Post Baccalaureate Diploma: Accounting at Kwantlen Polytechnic University