BEng Electronic Engineering with a Year in Industry
You'll gain a grounding in of the knowledge and skill that underpins the whole subject area, encompassing computer hardware, analogue circuits, communication systems, power electronics, semiconductor devices and optoelectronics.
All our first-year students take part in the faculty's Global Engineering Challenge, working with students from other engineering disciplines to solve a real-world problem. All second years get to work on a week-long project devised by one of our industry partners. You'll also get the chance to work with an engineering company through the Sheffield Industrial Project Scheme.
You will spend your third year working full-time for an engineering company. This will put your study into context and enhance your career prospects. You pay a reduced fee to the University for that year and you get paid a salary.
In the final year, you'll carry out your own research project, supervised by an academic.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- General Engineering with a Foundation Year MEng (Hons) at The University of Sheffield
- Intelligent Systems and Control Engineering with Year in Industry B.Eng at The University of Sheffield
- Intelligent Systems and Control Engineering with Year in Industry M.Eng at The University of Sheffield
- Intelligent Systems and Control Engineering (Engineering Management) B.Eng at The University of Sheffield
- Intelligent Systems and Control Engineering (Engineering Management) M.Eng at The University of Sheffield
- Intelligent Systems and Control Engineering B.Eng at The University of Sheffield