Medieval Studies MA
Our MA Medieval Studies takes an interdisciplinary approach to the study of the medieval period, covering a broad range of contexts. You will receive rigorous training in Latin, develop key skills in text interpretation, translation and research.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or have some experience of learning Latin, our intensive language course will develop your skills to an advanced level enabling you to study a wide range of original source medieval texts. You'll also develop skills in palaeography (the study of historical handwriting), primary text analysis and translation.
As well as medieval Latin, we also offer you the opportunity to broaden your languages abilities by studying vernacular languages such as medieval French, Old Norse or Old English. The benefit of this is that you will be able to widen the range of texts that you study as part of your learning and research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds