Business Management (Marketing), BSc (Hons)
Location- Bay Campus
Do you see yourself playing a key role within a successful brand? Are you seeking a degree to distinguish yourself from the pack through the creative skills required to assertively manage business at a global, national or local level?
Ideal if you have a dedicated interest in marketing, sales and consumer behaviour, this pathway concentrates on the interaction between customers and businesses in the global marketplace.
You can study specialist marketing topics such as consumer behaviour, marketing communications, marketing research, marketing metrics and global marketing.
The BSc Business Management degree at Swansea University is the most established programme within the School of Management, known for producing highly skilled and commercial thinking business managers. Graduates have gone on to work for the world’s biggest brands including Shell UK, Marks & Spencer, Bloomberg and Tata.
As well as specialising in marketing, this Business Management course will equip you with essential modern expertise in entrepreneurship, management consulting, operations management, finance, accountancy, strategy and human resources.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Tourism Management, BSc (Hons)\ With a Year Abroad\ With a Year In Industry at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- International Tourism Management, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Public Relations and Media with a Foundation Year, BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Cymraeg, Cyfryngau a Chysylltiadau Cyhoeddus (Welsh, Media and Public Relations), BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Accounting and Finance with a Foundation Year, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Economics with a Foundation Year, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY