Bachelor of Engineering Technology - ITB101
The Bachelor of Engineering Technology (BET) introduces students to the essential core knowledge and skills in the field of information and communication technology (ICT), along with comprehensive knowledge and skills ranging from management on the business side to technology resources and building on the technical side. Graduates will possess strong communication skills with solid expertise to critique, synthesise and apply new development, skills, knowledge and standards in the ICT field to real world ICT systems with respect to their business environments, policies, and management. Graduates will also have the knowledge and skills of cutting edge developments in the ICT industry including business, information systems, system analysis and modelling, cyber security and system administration, networking and software development etc., with a high-level awareness of professional ethics, responsibilities, values and standards.
The University of Canberra is located in the suburb of Bruce in the Australian Capital Territory. Surrounded by Lake Ginnindera, the new suburb of Lawson, Radford college and residential housing, regular public buses can drop you right on campus. Open space, natural calm, tall trees and wildlife. Close to the city. Convenient to shopping. Great food, cool cafes, events and markets; a buzzing social hub with something for everyone. Student accommodation, an on-campus medical and counselling centre, the Australian Institute of Sport, Calvary Public Hospital, Belconnen Shopping Mall and a variety of restaurants are all within walking distance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Honours enables all students to demonstrate to future employers their potential for independent, sustained research. The options to develop industry partnerships related to your project and engage in international professional experiences (through study-tours) further enhance the opportunities to refine work-ready skills. During Honours you will participate in an exciting research community of students and academics with access to the Faculty's research expertise, support and networking opportunities.
- Graduates at UC will provide with wide range of job opportunities in Australia. They prepare their student ready for the job as the market demand. Student can look up for jobs at UC TALENT OPPORTUNITIES or one can work as VOLUNTEER and INTERN at VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
UC have partnerships with various employers from various field including Nursing
Regular 2 years post study work visa for international students completing Bachelors and Masters degrees (minimum 92 weeks), 3 years for Masters by Research and 4 years for PhD. graduates
Cities and major regional centres
- Gold Coast
- Sunshine Coast Canberra Newcastle/Lake Macquarie
- Wollongong/Illawarra Geelong
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an
additional year in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 3 years of PSW visa)
Regional centres and other regional areas
All other locations
(list of cities)
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional
2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa
(Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
This course is only available to students transferring from other degrees, offered either by the University of Canberra or approved articulation partners. Students will need to be eligible for at least 24 credit points of credit prior to admission. In all other aspects, normal UC admission requirements to an undergraduate course apply.
For More Information Please Connect to Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 099277G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering (Honours) - 344JA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) - ETB001 at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Business/ Bachelor of Information Technology - MGIT02 at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Games and Interactive Design - 307JA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Information Technology - 322AA at University of Canberra
- Bachelor of Commerce/ Bachelor of Information Technology - MGIT01 at University of Canberra