Psychology with Business and Management BSc (Hons)
Study in one of the UK’s largest schools of psychology while developing the skills to work in a fast-paced and fluctuating business world.
You can tailor your course by choosing from an extensive range of modules and be confident that you’ll be supported by expert staff throughout your degree. You’ll also gain an understanding of business and management. Whatever your area of interest – clinical, child development, cognitive, forensic, health, social and applied psychology or neuroscience – we have the expertise to support you.
You’ll enjoy some of the most advanced research facilities for studying psychology anywhere in the country. These include a child development research suite and a human psychophysiology laboratory.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 34-36 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- You must have a good level of Mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Biochemistry (with an industrial placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Genetics MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment MSci at University of Sussex
- Ecology, Conservation and Environment BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics MMath at University of Sussex
- Mathematics with Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex