Education sits in an ever-changing social, political and cultural context. This dynamic programme allows you to explore the different settings where learning takes place and the processes that underpin it.
You’ll explore education in different contexts, as well as the impact of government policy on educational practice. You’ll learn how schools and classrooms work and how core curriculum subjects are learned and taught.
Placements in your second and third years of study will allow you to gain first-hand practical experience of classrooms or other education settings, while diverse optional modules will allow you to focus on the topics that excite you the most – from science, mathematics and language education to behaviour management.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with Hispanic Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds