MSc in Marketing and Business Analysis
This program runs for one academic year, starting in mid-September and ending in August. At the start of the program, you study compulsory courses, which are undertaken in semester one. These are the foundation upon which the whole MSc is built and ensure a common basis of knowledge across the different areas.
A comprehensive Welcome Week provides an introduction to the programme, the School, and the University. Designed to be both informative and fun, it enables you to get acquainted with your classmates.
Through the selection of various option courses, you can tailor your studies towards your career interests.
Finally, your MSc dissertation brings all of the year’s learning together in a piece of work unique to each student.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The success of our programmes is reflected in the career destinations of our graduates. Hugely respected by global employers, our programmes provide the perfect learning experience with access to world-class academics and programmes that are underpinned by real-world insights.
- 2 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
You will need a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree in one of the subjects below, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- An undergraduate degree in a business or management-related subject with some quantitative elements is normally required
- Candidates with degrees in science, mathematics, engineering, informatics or statistics will also be considered
- Candidates with a very good Honours degree in a numerate or quantitative subject area or relevant business experience will be considered on an individual basis
Supporting Your Application
- Relevant work experience is not required but may increase your chances of acceptance.
- Preference will be given to those with grades above the minimum requirements due to strong competition for places on this programme.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: 60 GBP