Diploma of Engineering (Standard)
Are you inspired to create change in the world? Are you always looking for a better solution? Do you enjoy precision, accuracy and attention to detail? Join the world’s elite problem solvers – Engineers. Engineering makes the world go around, from saving lives with medical devices to solving sanitation issues for remote communities, it’s one of the most diverse careers you can choose. Rewarding, challenging and fun, our Diploma of Engineering is the perfect preparation to embark on a career in engineering. The Diploma of Engineering is your starting point if you want to study the Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) at UTS. The course allows successful students to FAST TRACK into the second year of study at UTS. Students who successfully complete the program move forward with an understanding of the practical applications for engineering, along with the skills to communicate professionally and ethically in engineering environments.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
UTS Careers works to equip students with the employability skills, confidence and advice to achieve their career goals.Working closely with graduate recruiters, faculties and industry leaders, UTS Careers offers a variety of services and resources to help students get a head-start on their careers. From events and workshops to in-person consultations and more, we can help!
(but It is packaged with a bachelor's degree in UTS then the student will be eligible for 2 years PSW.)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Year 12 ISC/CBSE with academic subjects 60% or Year 12 Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala and West Bengal State Boards 60% or Year 12 other State Boards 65% (best 4 relevant academic subjects)
- Higher Secondary certificate (10 + 2) with 65%
- Local A levels − 2 A Level passes 1 C grade and 1 S grade (Forecast results acceptable) or London A levels − 2 A Level passes 1 D grade and 1 E grade (Forecast results acceptable)
- IELTS: 6.0 overall with 6.0 in writing or UTS Insearch AE4 with pass grade.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 250 AUD