Postgraduate Diploma in Music
The PGDipMus is a 120-point program of focussed study to hone your skills and development in preparation for the professional world. Whether you are a performer, composer, or musicology student, you will focus exclusively on your area of specialization and further develop the required intellectual and creative skills to thrive in the industry.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Postgraduate study in music boosts your potential to build a successful performance or composition career. It also helps to secure a future in academia and research, contributing to influential projects in music and the wider arts community.
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
You must have completed a Bachelor of Music (BMus) at the University of Auckland in the same field of study as you intend to undertake within the PGDipMus. You must have completed your degree within two years of starting the PGDipMus.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Postgraduate Diploma in Fine Arts at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dance Studies at University of Auckland
- Postgraduate Diploma in Arts at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Music at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Arts at University of Auckland
- Graduate Diploma in Architectural Studies at University of Auckland