Master of Business Analytics (Professional)
Become an industry leader in enterprise resource management planning (ERP) systems and SAP with VU's Master of Business Analytics (Professional).
VU's business masters programs are world-class, and highly valued in the industry. We have strong industry connections, offering real-world experience and networking opportunities.
During your study, you’ll develop practical, up-to-date knowledge of SAP software. We offer hands-on experience and online access to a comprehensive suite of SAP Business Intelligence/Business Analytics (BI/BA) software applications and technology.
Advance your career prospects in SAP-related fields with a graduate qualification. Our course covers the management and organisational skills needed to lead business analytics programs.
Industry & international connections
We have strong industry partnerships including with Linfox and SAP. Our lecturers work in the field, and you'll receive up-to-date, expert guidance.
You’ll have the opportunity for placements overseas and in Australia in SAP-related professions. We have built an extensive international network, with partners in China, Singapore, Malaysia, India and France.
World-class business-analytics program
We offer one of the most comprehensive ERP and business analytics programs in the world, and the only ERP course at this level in Australia
Through our masters program, you’ll develop in-demand computing and business skills needed to implement and maintain ERP systems. More importantly, you’ll understand the how these systems affect and support business.
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
According to Accenture(external link), there are more roles in which SAP expertise is required than roles with any other systems integrator.
This course provides career opportunities for:
- information technology, information systems and computer science graduates looking to gain a foothold in corporate ERP / SAP organisations
- technology analysts looking to move into a career in business analytics
- business analysts looking to move to an SAP based organisation
- SAP professionals looking to expand their career opportunities.
Our graduates are employed in a range of specialist fields of ERP/SAP. Companies where our graduates have been employed include:
- British Petroleum (UK)
- Cadbury Schweppes
- Carter Holt Harvey
- China Air Express
- Ernest & Young
- Exxon Mobil Ltd
In an era where information and data are central to business, our Master of Business Analytics (Professional) gives you the knowledge you need to succeed.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 083297B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University
- Master of Supply Chain Management at Victoria University
- Master of Project Management at Victoria University