Media Practice for Development and Social Change MA
This is a unique course. You will critically analyze development, democratization processes and social change alongside gaining creative and technical media production skills.
You focus on media as tools for global social and political change. There is a strong emphasis on the role of civil society and alternative media organizations.
Social media, citizen journalism, activist media, participatory media, and specialized broadcast media are successfully used to inform and engage audiences outside established channels of communication for issues such as:
- social inequality
- human rights
- gender issues
- environmental change.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex