Master of Data Science
The ability to turn data into information, knowledge and innovative products is a skill in high demand within the industry. By completing a strong core of Computer Science and Statistics courses, you will gain a unique combination of skills in Data Science and be able to comprehend, process and manage data effectively to extract value from it. Graduates will be critical, reflective practitioners able to pursue professional goals and further postgraduate study.
The City Campus is right in the heart of Auckland. You are within walking distance of all the main cultural, entertainment and commercial hubs.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
With the current demand for continued professional development in this area, this advanced qualification will help you to develop your data science skills to become well-positioned to pursue employment in the data science industry.
Jobs related to this program
- Big data solutions architect
- Business analyst
- Data mining engineer
- Data scientist
- Digital product designer
- Machine learning engineer
You can apply for a Post-study Work Visa for up to 3 years.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Minimum program requirements
- Normally this requires a completed bachelor honors degree or postgraduate diploma from New Zealand, or an acceptable equivalent postgraduate qualification from a recognized university (or similar) overseas.
- An undergraduate degree
- GPE 4.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: 100 NZD
- Master of Science (MSc) Pharmacology at University of Auckland
- Master of Wine Science at University of Auckland
- Master of Organisational Psychology at University of Auckland
- Master of Nursing Science at University of Auckland
- Master of Marine Conservation at University of Auckland
- Master of Speech Language Therapy Practice at University of Auckland