BSc GEOGRAPHY AND ECONOMICS (REGIONAL SCIENCE) LL17
This joint degree combines the study of human geography and economics by focusing on the spatial implications of economic processes and the economic implications of social processes.
You will gain analytical skills and specialist knowledge of economics as you develop through this course, giving you a valuable edge over other applicants when it comes to getting a job.
Research techniques include a range of methods of quantitative analysis as well as interviewing and ethnographic approaches enabling you to develop a wide range of skills.
You can also choose to study abroad or take a year of professional experience as part of your degree, usually between your second and third year of study. Recent destinations for study abroad year include Melbourne, Australia and Ottawa, Canada.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading