Special Educational Needs MA
This programme is for those who want to gain an in-depth knowledge of Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) to inform and develop effective practice. It will give you an understanding of inclusive approaches and equip you with the skills to analyse the theories and research evidence that underpins them.
We view SEND from multiple perspectives and use a variety of theoretical frameworks to explore key issues. We value and share our wide ranging expertise and experiences and encourage you to contribute to and reflect on the various debates and discussions. Our seminar groups are diverse and energetic; you will meet teachers from around the world and from different educational contexts.
We offer students a vibrant intellectual and academic experience. You benefit from weekly face-to-face seminars, individual or small group tutorials, and independent study activities on our Virtual Learning environment (VLE). You will visit local settings offering best practice in inclusive education, and be invited to research talks with leading academics from across the University and a range of external speakers.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- International Law and Global Governance LLM at University of Leeds
- Security, Conflict and Justice MSc at University of Leeds
- Political Science MSc at University of Leeds
- Law and Finance MSc at University of Leeds
- Criminal Justice and Criminology MSc at University of Leeds
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages MEd at University of Leeds