Law with Hispanic Law LLB
This law degree will allow you to learn about the law, both in the sense of ‘thinking like a lawyer’ and seeing law as a social institution, within two different legal systems.
You’ll study key topics within law and the legal sector such as contract law and criminal law, as well as the broader context of the law and its relationship with society. At the same time, you’ll be introduced to the Spanish legal system and develop your language skills in preparation for your third year studying law at a Spanish university.
A wide range of optional modules will allow you to pursue your interests in specialist legal areas such as company law, human rights law, environmental law and family law. You could also explore topics in criminal justice and criminology, such as policing or youth crime.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Law with French Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Politics and Social Policy BA at University of Leeds
- Law with International Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with German Law LLB at University of Leeds
- Law with European Legal Studies LLB at University of Leeds
- Law LLB at University of Leeds