Sustainable Business Management (Diploma)
This diploma program focuses on preparing you to work in the evolving field of green business management in a variety of positions requiring the application of current industry policies, practices, and procedures and tools. This program will give you theoretical knowledge and hands-on skills in green marketing, green business productivity, sustainability, corporate responsibility and sustainability change management. The program culminates with a hands on project that allows for the skills learned in the program to be applied to real world situations.
Our Vancouver campus is located at 474 Granville Street in the heart of Vancouver’s downtown core. Among the hustle and bustle of the city’s commerce, shopping, and entertainment districts is ITD Canada’s small, intimate and safe campus. By studying in the downtown core, students have an opportunity to experience the business hub of the city while within ITD Canada’s friendly, learning environment.
- Jan Deadline: Oct
- April Deadline: Feb
- July Deadline: May
- Oct Deadline: Aug
Application Processing Time in Days: 1
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The demand for sustainable business practices has led to a growth in opportunities for employees with established business skills toadditionally integrate green and sustainable practices with business productivity. Successful completion of this program will allow graduates tobe able to plan, schedule, and implement sustainability strategies; manage and monitor financial and sustainable performance, and champion green thinking in the workplace.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia, 19 years or older)
- Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Completion of, at minimum, a 1-year diploma program in business
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 350 CAD
- Accounting and Finance with Co-op (Diploma) at Institute of Technology Development of Canada
- Business Administration with Co-op (Diploma) at Institute of Technology Development of Canada
- Hospitality Management with Co-op (Diploma) at Institute of Technology Development of Canada
- Information Technology with Co-op, Software Development, eCommerce (Diploma) at Institute of Technology Development of Canada