Diploma of Sport Management
This program will provide students a fundamental understanding in managing the business of sport. It focuses on aspects from a contemporary perspective which includes communications, marketing and ethics. In general it will enable students to gain knowledge, understanding, skills and values in functional and general administrative areas. The sport industry relies heavily on the skills, dedication and contribution of sport managers as they work alongside with volunteers, players, coaches and other stakeholders developing and guiding the business of sport. Students will also have the opportunity to obtain a certified personal trainer certificate upon successful completion of an external exam administered by the American Council on Exercise (ACE).
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
> If your program was less than 8 months
You aren’t eligible for a PGWP.
> If your program was more than 8 months but less than 2 years
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for up to the same length as your study program.
For example, if you completed a 9-month program, we may give you a work permit for up to 9 months.
> If your program was 2 years or more
We may give you a PGWP that’s valid for 3 years.
> If you completed more than 1 program
You may be able to get a PGWP that combines the length of each program.
Each of the programs you completed -
must be PGWP-eligible and at least 8 months in length
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- High school diploma or equivalent, or
- age 19 and above;
- Minimum of 60% on Winston College
- English Placement Test or a minimum of IELTS 5.0.
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 11 Month 10 Days
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 200 CAD
- Diploma of Accounting at Winston College
- Certificate of Bookkeeping & Payroll at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management + Co-op at Winston College
- Diploma of Hospitality Management at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration & Co-op at Winston College
- Diploma of Business Administration at Winston College