WSQ SPECIALIST DIPLOMA IN FOOD SERVICES (FOOD AND BEVERAGE SERVICE)
Gaining management knowledge and valuable strategic insights into the increasingly complex and dynamic food and beverage industry are the hallmarks of our WSQ Specialist Diploma in Food Services.
Participants will be prepared with highly developed capabilities and analytical skills that can be applied to a range of food and beverage service operations, including Hotels, Restaurants, Cruise Ships, Airlines, Catering Operations, Bars, and Clubs.
This qualification provides management knowledge, technical skills, and insights aimed at successful employment at the senior management level in the future.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 1 year
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
William Angliss Institute accepts students on the basis of their demonstrated capacity to succeed and who meet the minimum requirements for the level of study and qualification being undertaken.
Entry requirements include:
- Minimum 16 years old and above.
- Academic requirements - Admission is on the basis of academic merit where students have completed a GCSE N/O levels with at least 3 passes.
- Industry experience - where possible, or in the absence of suitable academic requirements, students with a demonstrated attitude, skills and knowledge, developed through industry experience of 2 years may be suitable. Industries include Tourism, Hospitality, Food and Beverage, Catering Services.
- English language proficiency - students must have a good command of written and spoken English, Their English language proficiency must meet international language standards for entry into Diploma qualifications. E.g. IELTS (Academic Module overall 5.5, no band below 5.0) or GCSE N/O Levels pass in English.
- Suitability to industry demonstrated through attitude and knowledge of Tourism, Hospitality, Food and Beverage or Catering Services industries.
- Interest and passion in the Tourism, Hospitality, Food and Beverage or Catering Services industry.?
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: N/A