Bachelor of Management
With majors available in digital creative enterprise, events, sport business and tourism, the UTS Bachelor of Management has been developed to reflect the growing importance of creative and experience-based industries in Australia's economic future. These industries are at the forefront of a globalised, digitalised and dynamic external environment where innovation and creativity are key.
The Bachelor of Management provides an integrated exposure to professional practice through dynamic and multifaceted modes of practice-oriented education, with built-in internships. Offshore partnerships with established UTS university partners are employed to allow students the option to engage with the UTS exchange program in their fourth session. Offshore and onshore partnerships with industry link students with internships, industry projects, graduate employment, field visits and in-class case studies.
Digital creative enterprise, events, sport business, tourism.
As a City campus, UTS not only offers a range of great services and facilities across our buildings, but across our vibrant, local precinct. For a snapshot of everything our campus and precinct has to offer - including where all the cafes are at UTS
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Career options include digital and creative technologies entrepreneur, digital marketing director, digital strategist, digital channel management, digital content management, online community management, digital project management, digital marketing director, digital and creative industry business analyst, event and festival management, conference and meeting management, sport event management, event marketing, public relations and sponsorship management, venue management, event tourism planning, sport management and marketing, sport event management, venue and facility management, sports development, sport for development, sports administration, athlete development, sport media management, sport sponsorship and promotions, operations management, destination and marketing management in government agencies (local, state, national and international levels), private sector management, marketing positions in travel agencies, inbound and outbound wholesale tour operators, accommodation providers, attractions, airlines, cruise operators, land transport providers, and travel industry associations.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed an Australian Year 12 qualification, Australian Qualifications Framework Diploma, or equivalent Australian or overseas qualification at the required level.
Minimum English Language Requirements
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 084784A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Business Bachelor of Science in Information Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics (Honours) (1 year) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Property Economics at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)