Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
Why choose this course?
The engineering component of the degree equips graduates with the ability to design and maintain cutting-edge products or infrastructure. You will be exposed to challenging, hands-on experience through laboratories and design projects, enabling you to make an immediate contribution to the industry.
Your additional business degree can help accelerate your career advancement. You will gain valuable skills in management, accounting, international business or marketing, depending on your choice of major, and gain a broad base of commercial knowledge.
Gardens Point campus is located in Brisbane's city centre, beside the Brisbane River and adjacent to the City Botanic Gardens and Queensland Parliament House. At the centre of the campus is the Old Government House which was built in 1862 and re-opened in 2009.The faculties of Business, Law, and Science and Engineering are based at this campus.
Application Processing Time in Days: 40
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Careers and outcomes
This double degree offers you a wide range of career opportunities.
Graduates can work as professional engineers in a variety of discipline areas. Depending on your area of engineering specialization, you could work with construction companies, environmental specialists, computer manufacturers, communications and digital signal processing products manufacturers, cable and network equipment manufacturers, defense agencies, electricity utilities, mining industry, telecommunications companies, automated systems and robotics, Civil Aviation Safety Authority, or power generation and supply industry.
Graduates of the Bachelor of Business are skilled in many aspects of the business including accountancy, advertising, banking and finance, economics, financial planning, human resource management, international business, management, marketing, and public relations.
- Account Executive
- Advertising and New Media Professional
- Aerospace Avionics Engineer
- Banking and Finance Professional
- Biomechanical Engineer
- Biomedical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Commercial Banking Professional
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical and Computer Engineer
- Electronic Commerce Developer
- Engineering Technologist
- Engineering manager
- Environmental Engineer
- Investment Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Investment Manager
- Market Research Manager
- Marketing Officer/Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Media or Communications Adviser
- Medical Engineer
- Public Relations Officer/Consultant
- Public relations manager
- Software Engineer
- Transport engineering specialist
- Students who graduate with a Bachelors's degree are eligible for a 2-year work visa.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Senior/Higher Secondary School Certificate/Pre-University certificate from QUT recognized state education boards with an overall average of 75% in best five academic subjects (2 languages and 3 academic subjects), excluding physical education.
- Indian School Certificate academic stream awarded by CISCE with an overall average of 60% in the best five academic subjects (two languages and three academic subjects), excluding physical education.
- All India Senior School Certificate academic stream awarded by CBSE with an overall average of 60% in the best five academic subjects (two languages and three academic subjects), excluding physical education.
- Mathematical Methods (Units 3 & 4, C)
You must have achieved this study at a level comparable to Australian Year 12 or in recognized post-secondary studies.
- Course Code: 084925D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 05 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Business at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Human Services at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Creative Industries/Bachelor of Information Technology at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Creative Industries at Queensland University of Technology
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) (Public Relations) at Queensland University of Technology