Master of Laws (LLM)
The Master of Laws program (LLM) is designed to expand your knowledge and deepen your understanding of a specialist area of law. All courses offered within the LLM program are developed for advanced study, contain a significant research component and focus on critical thinking and critical analysis of complex legal issues.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Upon completion of the LLM you will be able to use your specialised knowledge to advance your career and work in various areas including;
- Legal practice or advice
- In-house Counsel
- Public policy
- Government sector
- Non-government sector
- Private sector, e.g. finance and business
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 079533G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy (Global) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Health Economics, Management and Policy at University of Newcastle
- Master of Environmental Law at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Politics) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Law) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Education) at University of Newcastle