Diploma of Information Technology (Standard)
The Diploma of Information Technology is designed in collaboration with UTS Information Technology, which means you will be learning the same content as first year students at UTS. On successful completion of the diploma you will be eligible for direct entry* into the second year of the UTS Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
UTS Careers works to equip students with the employability skills, confidence and advice to achieve their career goals.Working closely with graduate recruiters, faculties and industry leaders, UTS Careers offers a variety of services and resources to help students get a head-start on their careers. From events and workshops to in-person consultations and more, we can help!
(but It is packaged with a bachelor's degree in UTS then the student will be eligible for 2 years PSW.)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Year 12 ISC/CBSE with academic subjects 60% or Year 12 Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Kerala and West Bengal State Boards 60% or Year 12 other State Boards 65% (best 4 relevant academic subjects)
- Higher Secondary certificate (10 + 2) with 65%
- Local A levels − 2 A Level passes 1 C grade and 1 S grade (Forecast results acceptable) or London A levels − 2 A Level passes 1 D grade and 1 E grade (Forecast results acceptable)
- IELTS: 6.0 overall with 6.0 in writing or UTS Insearch AE4 with pass grade.
- Course Code: 053604M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 250 AUD